Dyacon Weather Connect™ software is a step up from Dyacon Weather Display™. In addition to an easy-to-use weather console for your personal computer, Weather Connect adds a runway indicator and multiple methods for distributing the weather data.
Weather Connect can be used as a public weather console.
Connect one computer to the weather station using Modbus RTU* or TCP**, and serve the data to other computers and Modbus clients on the local area network.
Weather Connect can also upload weather data to DyaconLive and Weather Underground. Just enter the station ID and password.
Weather Connect also adds a runway indicator to the Aviation View mode.
- Modbus RTU and TCP support
- Serve weather data to other network computers
- Serve Modbus TCP weather data to Modbus TCP clients
- Upload to DyaconLive
- Easy to use and configure
- Connection status indicator
- Analog and digital readings
- High-contrast dials
- High and low readings
- Average, trend, and other values
- Low-cost alternative to cell phone costs
- Operates with wired or wireless link
- Local log file storage with custom prefix
- On-site aviation support
- Industrial safety
- Weather observer
- Public safety
- Event support
* RS485-to-USB converter required to connect the PC to the weather station Modbus port.
** Modbus RTU-to-TCP gateway required.
Analog: Current temperature and dew point.
Numeric: Temperature, dew point, daily low, and daily high temperature.
Units: Celsius or Fahrenheit
Analog: Current mean sea level and absolute barometric pressure.
Trend: Steady, rising, falling, rising fast, or rising slow.
Numeric: Current MSL and absolute, daily low, and daily high.
Units: mbar, mmHg, inHg, kPa
Analog: Current, 2 min avg, 10 min avg, and gust (red triangle)
Numeric: Current, 2 min avg, 10 min avg, and gust
Units: mph, m/s, km/h, knots
Analog: Current relative humidity
Numeric: Current relative humidity, daily low, and daily high
The units and serial port selection are easy to configure.
Aviation View Mode
Density altitude, estimated cloud base
Runway indicator in wind compass
METAR formatted message